The Chattering Wind

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Luck, Prosperity & Longevity Reading

Recently, I purchased this reading that uses chinese fortune-telling technique from www.astrology.com (FOC advertisment for them).

It will tell you if you are lucky in these 3 major aspects of your life. But it says that these does not mean that your fate is fixed but the general direction of your life.

I was marvelled by the accuracy of the reading. The unlucky part was that the area of relationships will be the most unlucky aspect in my life because of my birth hour. Well, for this I can say that it is fucking true. The area of relationships denotes types of relationships such as family, friends etc.

And they say that the best way for me to make money is in the performing or visual arts!!! But they say that the notion of "starving artist" has some truth in it. So it is counted as UNLUCKY. Wow... No wonder I feel out of place in engineering and business. I still remember the only distinction I had in poly was Colour and Composition. That was my only pride and joy.

Not bad of a reading, but it seems abit in the beta stage. Worth checking out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home