The Chattering Wind

Friday, April 11, 2008

Freedom of Choice

I've always been unhappy at where I was, in terms of what I am now. After my family's minor and ongoing financial crisis, I began to seek ways on how to generate profits. But that was not what I actually wanted to do.

I found that my main aim is to be financially independent. That is what confucius advocated to parents in bringing up their children - to let your children gain independence asap.

My main goal is to be an artist, be it fine arts, sculpture etc. That goal was always being pushed aside as my parents always say that being an artist do not make any money.

1 year ago, I wanted to be like Warren Buffett, 4 months ago I wanted to be like George Soros, 1 month ago, I wanted to be myself, doing arts.

Although I've been lamenting that I "wanna be" like a spoilt child, the main thing is to face reality and to go with the flow. There are trade-offs in everything. But I believe one day I will do what I want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home