The Chattering Wind

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Chinese Composition

I still remember writing a chinese composition during secondary school. The topic was to write how you feel about the increase in crime rate such as theft etc.

I wrote that it was not their fault that they are like that and supported it with theories that they are poor and in order to survive they have to do something and although doing that is wrong, it's for survival purposes.

Of course the teacher failed me and gave a pep talk. Saying that it was rubbish. Haha. But for other similar compositions, I tried to stay neutral in order to pass but gave hints that they are not at fault.

Now come to think about it, I guess I may be right after all. After all the theories of past sociologists, it seems that it is quite logical if you think the big picture.

However, I think the increasing complexity will cause serious off balance in the future. Just like how financial instruments increase it's complexities and finally caused serious damage. No one can estimate the total loss occurring no matter how many brains are put into solving the problem. Human brains of course... lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home