The Chattering Wind

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Skidded 14/12/07

Riding and going to turn for a bend in the carpark, I felt my front wheel drifting and next when my back wheel passed that puddle of water, I lost control and skidded on da floor. My helmet visor came off( Not broken). F*** now the handle tip is chipped, the left signal light is spoilt and the gear lever and leg rest is damaged. Wtf how much will this cost.

That puddle of water.
As I pulled the bike up, I slipped and fall again. The water was soapy.

Total Physical Damage
Bruised hips + Bruised knees + injured ankle. = Limpping.

Wonder what would happen if I tell my parents. Haha......

Argh my poor bike...... Gonna be expensive to repair...

Experience:

You can ride, but never in the rain or in a rainy season.
Bike is cheap, but the repair cost is high relative to the bike price.
Always say your prayers before you go.

Con: Singapore has rain 24/7.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I know how they do tokyo drift. Mama lemon strongly recommended.

Quoted from lion corp

"Mama Lemon Dishwashing Liquid

Mama Lemon Dishwashing Liquid Detergent comes with a natural lemon fragrance. It removes tough grease effectively and yet gentle to hands.

Mama Lemon is also an Environmentally-Friendly product. "

Now even with Anti-Bacterial properties and even green tea flavour. Hurry and grab one today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home